We, at Truda Foods, fully support the President’s efforts to contain Coronavirus (Covid-19). Especially those preventative measures aimed at reducing our staff exposure to the virus. Since the 5th of March, the following, amongst other measures have been implemented at Truda Foods thus far:
• All employees have been informed and educated about Covid-19.
• The use of breathalysers has been suspended.
• Every staff member and visitor that enters the premises has their temperatures checked.
• No staff member or visitor is allowed to enter through our turnstiles if they have a temperature over 38 degrees.
• The use of fingerprint sensors have been replaced with facial recognition systems.
• Alcohol sanitisers are sprayed on employees’ hands when entering and exiting the premises.
Our leadership team is meeting on a daily basis in order to determine what other measures we can take to try and prevent the spread of Covid-19.